Funding for your 2023 project.
Apply for co-financing for a green agenda and digitization.
There are several opportunities in 2023 for making your work processes more sustainable and digital. In this way, you can help secure the future of your company so that it remains competitive and profitable.
Digitalization is important for the profitability of your business. Are the workflows in your company digitalized? What can you do to become even sharper and more efficient – for the benefit of both customers and employees?
The good news is that you have the opportunity to apply for funding in the field of digitalization – and get help to navigate funds and applications. Contact us at design concern and learn more about how you can approach it.
Below you can find current funds and deadlines for applications.
SMV:Digital can be used for.
- E-commerce platform, webshop and system selection, payments
- System integration, ERP, PIM, inventory, and logistics
- Visitor data analysis, conversion optimization, Business Intelligence
- Product configuration, chat, and other custom development for e-commerce
SMV:Digital - application deadlines.
There are the following upcoming pool
- Monday, October 2nd, 2023
Funds with subsidy for counselling about robots of DKK 50,000
- Monday, November 6th, 2023
Funds with subsidy for investment and counselling support of DKK 250,000
Read more about SMV:Digital's funding pools here.
It is also possible to apply for funding for green initiatives.
See how we have helped others.
SBV – Silkeborg Beslag og Værktøj
From physical store to scalable webshop.
Challenge. To improve the focus on target groups and clarify the users needs, to figure out how we online sales are best approached and how to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Result. Workshop, idea generation and validation
- Uncovering possibilities with online sales
- Clarifying user needs, customer's as well as employee's
- Structure of coming web shop and choice of appropriate system
Based on a design sprint the foundation for the new webshop was laid out. Navigation, design and system was decided. The webshop was subsequently set up with integration of the supplier’s goods. SBV is now ready to scale up and grow with online sales
A design sprint clarified customer needs and meant ordering became much easier.
Challenge. How to ensure the company’s services were communicated optimally online – and whether online ordering could be implemented to avoid production errors.
Result. Clarity about, and prioritizing of, user needs. Website with online inquiries and ordering. The effort means
- Easy overview of Skanroll’s services
- Option of online ordering and manual entering of tailored products
- Fewer expensive production errors
- More satisfied customers and improved earnings
It is now possible to both inquire and order online. It saves time and reduces the chance of errors for both customers and Skanroll – it is really good business for both parties. Entered data can also be used as a foundation for product and makes the process more flexible.
MC Uldall Maskinfabrik
Digitalization attracts both new customers and employees.
Challenge. Difficulty in attract new employees and creating sufficient attention for customers online.
Result. A thorough online redesign with a focus on the company’s DNA which communicates the company’s competencies in a visible and attractive way. A new, strong and scalable website means
- Increased visibility
- A stronger profile externally
- Easier to attract new employees and customers
- Easy maintenance
MC Uldall Maskinfabrik have gotten a new online universe that reflects the company as the quality-conscious and service-minded business that are.