Google Design Sprint.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Take control of your development.
With a sprint course, we aid you in getting clarity and creating definitive results in a couple of days – and it pays. When you participate in a sprint course tailor-made for you, you can expect:
- A facilitated and effectful course with your specific needs and ideas in mind
- Insights into your customers’ and employees’ needs
- Development and pressure testing of your idea – what needs adjusting?
- Completion of an action plan – that is how you are getting started
Bridging the gap between idea and solution.
Sprints are an effective and cost-cutting way of getting you on the right track in a couple of days. That way you can focus on what benefits you – on the short and long term.
You can find inspiration from other’s journey from idea to action below.
Contact us now if you need to find out how a sprint can help you get from idea to action and growth.
This is how a course might look.
A facilitated internal workshop where you get to evaluate ideas with employees and management. Up to six participants on-site at your company or online if preferred.
- Idea generation regarding challenges.
- Choice of core challenge and evaluation of possible solutions.
- Choice of idea for further development.
A facilitated workshop where you get to evaluate ideas with employees and with the option of user participation. Up to 8-10 people on-site at your company or online if preferred.
- Idea generation
- User input and choice of best idea
- Prototyping, testing, and validation
A facilitated sprint course with a specific project, idea, or challenge defined at scoping meeting. Up to 12 participants for up to 5 days.
- Mapping challenges and solutions
- Development of ideas and concepts for the solution
- Prototyping, user test, and feedback on the concept
- Action plan for implementation